Re: [dmarc-ietf] Aggregate Reporting - "Not Evaluated" result

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Thu, 20 October 2022 22:54 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.006 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, HTTPS_HTTP_MISMATCH=0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Vt1LO/5ckYL5Grfo/qMcJ3/t1YcLCkQgyqL7nYZjSmk=; b=PF+mDJX0vIkhRdsQ9pc+08NlSgLleHWthitNX7pu+m3oLEl6zkX0jFsz0fBbYjd5BF k7dj+qeD4HHQi89s/ijp6cFzOMWjlcQoF0h765wC2JOL9a3bL6N0h2MVGh870vc1fXo5 dbPdHVRKIuuLcu0g9URx2Qox6NzpwRFnCLHwWx1cVuUamaGKqIPhu1sv/BuipdH9/8dd 3QbYJsLeC2dplu40/ecA1+eg0EWCIwRrDVZv3Um7nHgNAOZkNjfhlTy89prakpzCCRxz djGnAXpsDjTqGh3iMZX6FGJLh3fq2KCEKFG+Qcrl2O0Loh+GA30KsO5ZVJNvOqW3vF6s 5OHw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Vt1LO/5ckYL5Grfo/qMcJ3/t1YcLCkQgyqL7nYZjSmk=; b=QVJBw+LkUzMWt2zQkKwS6pkslD2QYOBEUw1C8Pw+fxTRCyNCvMUgMW/0SVlTTY7Ae5 1jM5824s/uiuc9OSKVdxcVhYGdq13/bEtyRvh5WTx7PTwQO58llJVdsSULUlfO8V94ng v2o+0pyLtF/jlUMZU/FVp0oJsd2wrtSo0m9FZEljSc084dH5eXTAR3DnB9FsBXf3aAt6 KwuV6OCYTR4GAqwtIvfmqtyIha6Db224s+6UeQxiohIegErWAcpWlBBC9LFqxHziMiib 9QMZUkuN/WtbXZbD6sLI8O5Sqtt8qv8cxqQgoP3eB1DatlyaQHSLvKWUl/fKiOKrRC+i +vLw==