Re: [dmarc-ietf] ARC-Seal is meaningless security theatre

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Wed, 09 August 2017 00:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4865; t=1502237792; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=rJ/h1tFuR7PI63TUNGieXXJZtdI=; b=kTDYSzQHgbrezvq8HoTYC6HOwNfkm5277L7uQQTO4KBsHl6V1+/JZUJqkR0Pip viome+gPg/2ZTABwCyCIjIX/bC9U2//+HjBC7uP2I2ddyMHiieTHcuXI8Gn9neW+ I1DODj/GRbMVLwSb5cliiKxwxxUT3ILWOPpfV/JnPmqOY=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4865; t=1502237768; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=Lzd/8O8 H8mAlMH2NkjPTfxzdLoPfsSvqUvjyHV5c+YE=; b=iLDHYxjziDd/lk0rC78P/IU Ie89VgZQdBpPQ7lr7gnDX7l8zI5MauUQLMeK8KiAe1EUarxkmYzIe9kLmg1BnrDE 5TQWz1ja+2Z8fmP1HSYECQYdGW7V7h3iZD7XmHDNlwNXI7LQ2XEtJYi5VjNknKaf qVsKmooOY4SDnuK2dQqU=