Re: [dmarc-ietf] ARC-Seal is meaningless security theatre

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 19 August 2017 04:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=7581; t=1503118285; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=SA5iykNzDFZIJqQ/xrSPw3N6+hw=; b=e/wznSIqQIrXWBCHBR4N12QKQorXDQbO6dLdRP696SD1OWC1l47b+g+URDFNVp ULij3IxusI1Ah2HTmvgb+sOUXUqINz1VlGwsOJUfoO9Lc9wAovwj5dCIszlulAwb flTEBIyirg1MPqzPcegMSTn/VUs1qmmUzNjm3w6QXajUI=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=7581; t=1503118241; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=2LiS+hN DqaUp57F7mJvxb05STjPLYFp1oVL79CY+ymc=; b=FhcZf0o7/YpGzSHdp3rGk4S uhzmVv9Y6NqlMThec6tD3Bc5nwQkjG1eDU/T0NIyYgtPZC/QgGWT4nrf42GFfaHT z4qliwePNBIx1M2vSOdkbXiicej+mds/Zc5S/Brl89GuwrOVuaPMBzuzMGYT8uUr 2webKISgbl3otQVHMuyk=