Re: [dmarc-ietf] Reversing modifications from mailing lists

Douglas Foster <dougfoster.emailstandards@gmail.com> Wed, 24 November 2021 12:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Z5WN69K59tAvG+87P1ylARPU7/EtlyRAWP8lWy+yXMs=; b=DhOthfHa2PmNdFeQPQf0L0kfesePddFsGJwTZXmFznzh0Gy9AIo2kuGDxAA+0Z3OIR qWV5vAwwQBSMGkNLrpYkEC4MKKv7/sGtBv+P1bg4wxsC0Np23Y4j2mXydtNDe13XpAzA vNtPvCmBtBllgpFO2B7kOa4PO1dOpEQIlBoL3KZui5zASnfCyPBbF7UKJMn/o5CLe2+8 PlC2EgIaYhpNF2QKI4UI+Z0g/mT/rfuGo6ZXTZv71OwE5d4tTpsWrRCo2Hr/nRdzpOgR nGG+5LF9hq7BlVs9s4tEEZmDMglcE3Ec7PFFuY+VQ8cmliEvTxkyACTjhx/00t+QfkCJ eErA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Z5WN69K59tAvG+87P1ylARPU7/EtlyRAWP8lWy+yXMs=; b=Mzrnj7ZY98KXoXYo2Dsbqx1aP6Lrd2XZkqe6l6HZawZO4q10hR6b4yoKY3gMVtsBJU iaFH/yCE8nI0J/ZUTW9nY4i1tpK5qbjT4nJBIdXPam17W+52kWwqHE2AxTBFCkaUMReg 2krraE0Ll2u7SrXQnfY+ImD6bdwoxbpWljtm30RfYj/KAU+NXOM5mEZhkE9Ujig6YV5l 3QErdyJVZCPbYNy67BlDVWPfbCweF3fj8JDgNmYs/MXpLkYjHc2/5iX1LjlfdccD0CQm Okxcl4dG9lt330Aqo3DEyhHBzLZPAMVIbUJwKZfURIYGPrTaFi2+55Vx7DkFPUaVDluK aaRQ==