Re: [dmarc-ietf] Mandatory Sender Authentication

Dotzero <dotzero@gmail.com> Thu, 06 June 2019 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=6O8niS9QbaXQZPsBbKekQlAX3nSKKbr1L9tfUbsB9n8=; b=q+8ZfEiAba6rLAdpzbXLUSekWxJ91E2uwBH6jZiptQPnv8JYK0nLOdEnynZIJihQ42 BbSaielfk8csRRePRNUJ6ewkBPdBJ6BRDfgzVxM2IaWo1ksQi6a/vYJZPkdyy4HapKU5 ReXAvuw3pNVQWyBntkdfCwi3JvU2zAJcAUiL+3sfVWhRjm3+7kvpTvq8/K2yReDr8EcJ ms9v38vlJhe8rQZqUcj6IQndfe2/Q1UWQvxgyPxO5EretO3WVdooDvbPJXYpAMlGgBv1 OvWavhJeFMyBQDh4PJu8HpDOTfHgGQOFvZP79CK7GT7UKaR0jxgCqeiL9MJetUEejNyq rIsQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=6O8niS9QbaXQZPsBbKekQlAX3nSKKbr1L9tfUbsB9n8=; b=tNxdAgtlA+l+EzJgBN2uKMxNyJX/gXDBJFJL9INr7TAo65e1pScLe4qT1XkdebqPZ8 KDhG+JOz1Kfjvet6yH+a71xrHckP00r4PPujT0+0QN1ZRfQmSKq+/IJLFJlrIKjfboYZ O1QaqHPCrjER0x8uKizaejbjdaitHIhw65BE5eRLngFlnU1sIyImFNAFC+PEFiYNpwlh wR5Q6/nysIqECWszZ8+yM5jXrDLEXH0uL6iqKIN/A890wpFXnqS3OahC6pHIsir5qn9y SCcb+xACjIUlXFn4m4MixTuuRyEqBMmgLVYXeOKNLg85NTgqqo+bQs89M0AejBF8GmnJ DJyw==