Re: [DMM] Call for adoption of draft-hmm-dmm-5g-uplane-analysis-02 as DMM WG document

Shunsuke Homma <s.homma0718@gmail.com> Fri, 16 November 2018 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=n1YuDBWh0RrwoS+RfTqtqngxY9SykHozDtvsnkZrGgI=; b=s2foWvjtBEpRwGl5+VOReRqNLUbDtnnBPmmOk9zQSadB9/8M8GrCfbruNFJpesn211 sRS1p8u7wAJyi1Ot8mddlwajSayKAAJAnyaHOKFmEzjtZQdryRjEN/WLFILFNQHsQUSe IQ3ZvxEt3c4L61dAdK3CVcUdIyhDmXl7huYC59oDEpdlvqQb/c2w7hYnVzaKtXRYLoY0 pMFsr2ylNj2ILDwBmrLgbYwDfjTj/ZxTKeWx8pTvFZexZJHdUPbL1J/ffmOrsW/ZCrNP 0bF9rl1iuI1DXDIsap3kbwHs2n50vX++3Wc9DW1ktSo+b3oGZTf+0sdjrIB1xREoCtOv xkTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=n1YuDBWh0RrwoS+RfTqtqngxY9SykHozDtvsnkZrGgI=; b=pQAU/gFyaVrql61Rkhe9EvUiK28O1r20B44RGfQJeaLiwStGyI+TF3v85RttMim2Rz nmqBwL6qx0dRrFuDbSrV7/J5XVzjdFkRT7Gr9LSFIWYPskr6H4H1YW/6wItKmHmpxAi2 Zl3bO1bBeyhDSxxb+jibF7MBBbScPlUTnwhjfUThdIrsG+IvBm1/JKfIO+hLbMACY6pS pUJNkEze6xqsVyQ0blLp+2gcfGg9f7Xngrr//OZ65Eskwg3lepfi28s1fl8zGVMM1zZi /ToGIRlpHC9NTfUOeSA9wy4MIDQSBZkrTLO+4psq2FcmjDsnkFW5HmvTaH66uEg3T5TX ZG1w==