Re: [DMM] New Liaison Statement, "CP-173160: New Study Item on User Plane Protocol in 5GC"

Arashmid Akhavain <arashmid.akhavain@huawei.com> Fri, 06 July 2018 20:57 UTC

From: Arashmid Akhavain <arashmid.akhavain@huawei.com>
To: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <sgundave=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "dmm@ietf.org" <dmm@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 20:56:52 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.193.61.47]
Subject: Re: [DMM] New Liaison Statement, "CP-173160: New Study Item on User Plane Protocol in 5GC"

Hi Sri,

We might also want to add draft-camarillo-dmm-srv6-mobile-pocs-00
under "Related Documents".

Also, we might want to say something like:
"Although we will NOT pick a particular approach,
we will be ready to provide further assistance to 3GPP regarding
the technical details of different candidates."

So, what happens next? We wait for their reply?

Cheers,
Arashmid