Re: [dns-privacy] Early port allocation request for dns-over-TLS

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 17 August 2015 13:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=TN3AfHJs1SCid/6MVS2GluQ8UlpgKGADs4ndJiqNgz4=; b=fqZ9jA3lkjQ55KbGXisDXxbXJ2ZsnNNNcVxwZZ6Q4oo2kXV9Y7eFvWTuM4ASoqpJ7r 6kL8F34EHfLE7XaNvWY8X9jj+/d5PIh+IyMfyk06r4b0a9WNmeuy3KzvfKPSwHYFuY5P UofXxM8lQawMSOeVAUIRW8acbF7taQ9wEqqWCjpMn9fkl/mL14dWLjdIvDqSLom3Y8EG WKpv4ftKEktp6lfPsmz8DOLL17P2kNHRvUYnNJHDMvr0te1qw+FxXG9W3O+s02sy3Z99 60IWFHOTw1swyVIrpRo16MgnjFikAIBbbjXakRFHzdP3hSA1bp391y2dk9mIU0Fbr44d ox7g==