Re: [dns-privacy] Datatracker State Update Notice: <draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-04.txt>

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Mon, 09 March 2020 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Idm9GUMYuYu9/B6c6ukYvBrOwM2AE3bTgAwZRTrNB3k=; b=ml9hhMknZeWJlKyhvW1zV1VRB6AqXbKW0Oo3u+sJ7VuJJs9MHuTZKFjih7syMtSut3 rUJt+SnS7F3HHZ5uDc6xraqEnv+JACIiNrmiQByqO06x63+ShaN3fAotqjvnsaB8NpAM OeShaOEAqdNlVVaaIVSJWe/90theWZ1qv/h1LD9MMfy4H2nVJsm9Pq/bpc8h0q1yh539 XntHGbMIW132IJhrn+HFbjjCmKR4lnR6RMOpB8ZxZsdOUj81TI0bzXaEuEGY/liBYZEF 7oGEKJgNjlCGlj7+Ho7QP6qsSYp2QX1GpYju1sExnxYVThBZKI41i8xIH3n27K8wmd2L H7Ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Idm9GUMYuYu9/B6c6ukYvBrOwM2AE3bTgAwZRTrNB3k=; b=dnnfdMf5KuIf1gkT9assEqXHlymqxkceeF7t1PeUzdOQSXur5RTLoPBuOy/Rfvt3RA 62nMmciPSRiYmUkaXPJyZ6SYWUVjuM6JzukLKNWnMTEeirubyWRD1Ljoem9TziU6+q5p t3526SB2yH/rCMX5h4YnHIVuckyfqUl5qaMFZ4IhZ1dd6P/LhNgQogG71XFLorbqDUmQ oRzHLLiYxtwsXSgnK6h/dxa3TxcA0PgeXPdcWaojyxZ2ZgdZ433lKPA+6guZNIEUScY/ LO9f9fei9idUkdp3ZPnfnlrr1OjMr37RSMhW1tjeVQrbjJAGSZa/2y4+2FIZo4yFCTrp kYTQ==
References: <157955609351.1744.15099511006231348523.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <417BE033-4DE5-452A-BE93-0657C83051BC@cisco.com> <CABcZeBPK3yAaoai4ccd=hSffk5cAhoSC7gnBNqs36x-xJf=R-Q@mail.gmail.com> <503E2696-AB4A-4020-90CC-802D312D23AF@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBOiEu8qO_VHtHc7Fs47Wh0tGDn3ywM5LDZtWoxuHZ_isw@mail.gmail.com> <721AD54C-0324-4400-8492-4AA19A64699D@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBP4CknS=9Y96CqgykChg4H_jrgkaWmHPN4319+nXe=10w@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiobuYitR26Hh0pbYpA_JZoB1a1iMyHJs1FAgW9GtOk56g@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBNa-OTEYjnL=+-F=WK3hZiOWmty1S=FC43Fr3CxuCPE_g@mail.gmail.com> <32D26638-2464-4E7B-8869-C65F773EF5F2@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBNnAZ1ttKHdtZMwWZGvWAYn3jZBps+hXOBMHQXgaKPUEA@mail.gmail.com> <00AF0382-CD8B-46F3-9838-50602379FE9F@sinodun.com> <CABcZeBOELM=d0xXgYN+r4cNsRO6=oyQscdwwdSTqypV5gNra0A@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1iCiqJE9YRcM5W2DqbpO26cMWchmCDTS6y_59h1PV1nZ01gQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMbonUUyTHzu2G3EKwePvnBDzkR9o5dp_YLMopq1sQ4xg@mail.gmail.com>