Re: [dnsext] Historical root keys: The Large Router Vendor Speaks

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 28 January 2011 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=MDW8DR0ARjCK6pfDh7GXPppS7vR+K0BtWL/ph9lkfVs=; b=mqSOvoSkXlDQ+hwsQJWngvhmIR7YbXTU1pMBH28WNrwpEcqvM44+ao9EpwYusXHbV8 njchB9lIx7SjXzRmQMLRn2hMEWCElFL5fUZL7StCkTknpd6XFb3yhdHzu74SRnDNoWOI x/a5SnFd22zxo1k42RRYOrdpN0x3OLmZbHC+8=