Re: [dnsext] Historical root keys: The Large Router Vendor Speaks

Jakob Schlyter <jakob@kirei.se> Fri, 28 January 2011 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kirei.se; s=spg20100524; h=received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=1EnZpQtJ7Dw0WpaaYx4TLKb5nN8RNFp0J7l0ebWAQ88=; b=VorOMWdpelUXl0Lhg9DwTkp4IlY07Myt+I4U7mjJVoGqv/+kA3xwysyP2CmEgsHDDlhW4LUzEEFR4 xVZnrX9nxh74Sm/r8tlf+EXk2/nWgAfSgASdJR3P35CY3jzcZ6QaxtnsbuYUw/fzu/v3Le8O4dUXKL SjcqgcRz+BsoUiJw=