Re: [DNSOP] followup and proposed actions: RFC 6761 interim and next steps

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 20 May 2015 13:48 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7AuF5z1QLKb5F5WfdEFTgUZ+oYK2ji+yNF0oGJWa51M=; b=iXHTqmJ1wifS2y7XTn964p8l1lbzEs86zOGwKCLlV7mqnumuzCJ6hJipUQbzg07M+J 3ZtIXa4aNUkH6lxgP5BlsR0lPe/VB9nMSqTawJrns78ajnNYSIIoyZFpboIISeR2qeox K5KNEUvLWry0U80qycD3aBoCs2nd4G7lLA5JSeIoq4slPcP57qN/1IurpD/GdE88SrET HaDtIR+8aH0/oeg3FIGaRXVH/1e6dJxw3X5Q+l1mVil/lHRfCWze+9Z+KG0XHYUx0Hcb SOyrwWYHhMj44g6idgbWUKSiRFbqbhpXxF3dnjS0kSmRjJJaX6xSk2zYXntmUOisprJK 5lLQ==