Re: [DNSOP] draft-adpkja-dnsop-special-names-problem-01

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 25 March 2016 15:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:message-id:references:to; bh=MM1sWy1inGKVVzdA5fbPzS3z1BMNBJOlsU3lPkKmiFY=; b=QXQ71zjtLD6oA9BBNfc5nIyHJRryuIk5QmYn3w+qtMpdpTqk55WJHircUchuodJVm3 5DHLgm+YbrK0cW5EnYXR72850vhNpXraTtWJ5ZuS5Ar2Hedd7mdzkdlqlX64JWeUkJf4 Veu9MIzn1BxyheXGwRxuX7u+7e28gE6NHtW8Qz7diKrAO2AIrcLpMc2gyH755AutdYji wptw3dGN7j3ObIg19DArbuhjURM4Qz0pfz/j7c6DIECpfWEmLeaEjVcxZ0F/t0RReIL8 D/E8x+G8p+f0WepMn7CNWuD0yeMzdKpHJhtbs0v2pOwvitge6/VOnsRONXO+jhboP3gj SdYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :message-id:references:to; bh=MM1sWy1inGKVVzdA5fbPzS3z1BMNBJOlsU3lPkKmiFY=; b=ZimMobe+cAUMN2w8tbhaMV5k2Ge1Q8dWYXexkEmGHgNo2jkQeyTNAfzuyPyVx7WjLP Y6Qg3qmdMevovhId3V1eIvCBN2VqO2gPp0dUQ0W+tL+bEgoI/fC8/v1Thm695/Tx0tqP T26dR9PxJz/l0qmTZrUnn5wuELcf0EyGSet5g5XWmQ89QYmk53nT/smi0XaQ0kEwWpz+ IuDx3lD/Tb9wmgjYz8cCwAnBjgq79lxWs3qMqqaKxL8LulZncQstxznmOpX6RXkbvXKU tvfgn1LVDk9mo0T5qxKurH/Izsno43T4AhsifN64CdU8S6rqnwgV5v9bgdbaONA9U+ha 6aQg==