Re: [DNSOP] Verifying errata 5316 against RFC1034.

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Mon, 02 April 2018 13:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vCoIxfN7PrsMoEEb3ClGu1CZXeXomgWfMR/3blnylmU=; b=XKYrRy6rXg97JunXHXCi7tshyklVSCLDig32U98QSfHn7uxi6K+AD8zlcsj/N4AwWe W+pYcOyyyrfcgjtn2CaBNGZka7owhZHqNFayc8QFKWovXF5t6hRj1wOkYMIYE3mY2WVI fvj4I54rxRd01tN5qvqc3WSaB8wOv2ArEnfV2V3XnQEb/PWu0dIlfqeW7bpZgYcvFQts iVpsPE3yMaYlSDGKnJW64BOEorgWoRafU+rK1vgE/UtBZJE78yOReUgkNk396EdVlodh ywTmZ2ypiFcKS/du6xUw6CE7aSILcreWrULukLt9K/r70ayFHtmgmxjzYgy/aBmd8xdx rR7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vCoIxfN7PrsMoEEb3ClGu1CZXeXomgWfMR/3blnylmU=; b=s5oGcr9kNZC/kwDQ3b6/VacWMSQaz8y83ndpvZ7I3NrKBv94vgpaduNuzATD8r/sOb 1p7W0ZRCdCmlaggqHbIqRU4Y0REiQlNnG93TgW+btdTmdVrVTXWcWKRKe5XkljhbCM9O qLDIPJ8nX8hjkecAchgQYmah4fsq1NktxOw6ntPQ0dHHS6AWpNnQiMR4U53C3gvIdgwA 0BgMTyA9MbtScoKh6evDoOC1Ms7ZihoG9MjwKxj1A1+OpxaAckpGFFsufFs3DSkWeN45 KirIQ/MN8bjXcXahoQMi2IwdvQ5mvSz+BwrYDlT+h08UJLg+Fys49Y1Isdns5o3djQm9 Qd1A==