Re: [DNSOP] call for adoption: draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet

Marcus Grando <marcus@sbh.eng.br> Fri, 13 February 2015 14:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5ZKRDyqCUxHlbMzZ4YOBbL1/wW63VV5McOe4C/TpnnI=; b=LTnxBln/BVWJViQhUPkOdhTQRbsoshVSkT7cyxjAqpnh/aXNtARWsfi1pKK6lPDUpA FjVM63F3IRB67CTirLbe5RrsCs8NtCgIJiYgELH82iSI1yZEwb9z+yxd5WEWhjg7CrAz ZioNy/GJc9EO2m/ths33Wqh9b0/qCVR4Ol8mIPYhF7xMltUT/pRXqjcqIqe7DbbdnB9y OXhRh62+1QT3QAS+REXNXozRHARbz1h4n0KMaLEmEYgODnTTjRpURrIT1I/RANEN+z1d CKOkmMXB8HKVVq/YJ5RFMytpFBPTRn9UEZjJwvz4DcAEigxaMcpAhAm5zHHhhEhEeI+b 79gQ==