Re: [DNSOP] additional special names Fwd: I-D Action: draft-chapin-additional-reserved-tlds-00.txt

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Tue, 28 January 2014 05:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ylAr2vm8w18lFMPLI/qJmm6RlpUFNcImRbvEgatAVdo=; b=ScwFh8gUDzQdLj/XExqiPlIJvhpB4+wlW+1btafrDvg4ddUkiFJtP0Ldsbm2yW06tt mjB7oIBEpCz238mHq6MRaon/0/5BkVfNZ4Gnbwu7L2+IndrdOXFbH5GXCZCcTdapS8Mo hg53DyDhMKXPy+8BcdUx1Nwsf/VPiSWtfe9Wez23/qiQDGgqS97fVHsRdhSKt8y0AIfu WeJErctExjAIqxnVUudqI2SPw5/3fEfQgG97piZDUeggmKtJKrdUaIYHxdYgsfoTDE0u u85ELDTq45w01ZYokExUXFvpHAXWjmqp0aWQl3n6Ra5qBgosxskAEkJ7a8WApaUy1mR0 7gKA==