Re: [DNSOP] FW: New Version Notification for draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00

Lanlan Pan <abbypan@gmail.com> Mon, 20 March 2017 03:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gdU9kLqeXrT1Bp+S+MtstVvcUwuxtvkYGsuli0RtCu4=; b=WK648Eo14FEyS85760JY43byneqXkcucVXCB1Gsfi0XUV7iHnJWK0wXq7JV4WO1gpg k9FKpF2pTxuoUrl8+49+XMf8NXMLmCuuqI2fw2kufBb3okAL0+48RSNCFa8EBBNK7XD1 Gqb8ZLjOVTq3ao6HeQU1aKEXoo4DQuiF8psy3Ph21wnZA9oCkrQ8DLnp20Iki6PfDwl7 gYiqO8Mr/sWxknZFnc8BgcJ6PQ1w1eRi05rMlhEw0fcrmDYsvIUwKFrjCP0HlFfJzXKf j8V9/GebqZ/6GeO6rXocK6nf1KpuYGoI1c91ZAd74npMbcQ1FTrQfYMP9Q/GJ28VKW08 cc0w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gdU9kLqeXrT1Bp+S+MtstVvcUwuxtvkYGsuli0RtCu4=; b=VHF1THc2YZYhXJlS0l81stmu2kEQS+cxSczfV9sr1TNeGkTepf7BO03apMmXEqw8aC txI989iLAlEKu09DO5hltNRihVcw2dVDxN/p5xhvUu3vh+Z+y7oKB3hzaAAOu1b4mqwG S/q1WDdNyJZIh7BJL+eeiHjetAiMmpgyqwoSPZ9hF10qd3z6R5+qCDc6BIdonSbweT1s RiwI2LFgbqlRqvAov+lfie1cLNNukrqtDRCoCdkBVJgJh4XS+xvSpXdKzUW9ntE2UeC0 kPQQRZGNaEV+egrjSm6YK7j9h+/kZzXFcGnCd0iRUy0bKx+N6cyO8sT0QVtTl9559KB2 utsg==