[DNSOP] review of draft-ietf-dnsop-no-response-issue-05

Matthew Pounsett <matt@conundrum.com> Mon, 26 September 2016 22:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=conundrum-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=lY7ezW4ocxgHL0IHG08y/v5LO+CNGAro4rETCPDDkYQ=; b=J6wXmhuTkQt0+zt3NH07arcG4jubxzR99Vkf/XB3gUp8L/vNjXDY+zwTLkTkGbTb4t FMevyIK7nTDO6KdKtCXJgfTq4a1zKf9Iacu/lAOxRIIVZuMaGAv2bB9MwDCalpmXJCzu 3LLZLuFUG8jv3B7r4d+UohoYcEXEqA+6bo5cfdma3miBoOCNnzaqsXr3/onTH43HbLv1 cJcTtlBiGBYHZh+zQL8P2QZCvdGMatjhmGZ9HqIw+C6OCtDbgeJgH309YTlAjqulVGL6 7OZzv4jGbOguMmMDzkdF3d81Tes/KlPML5yIrF3PgFRAWWFoRbTiTEOxS1T0FsI7pNVi oFQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=lY7ezW4ocxgHL0IHG08y/v5LO+CNGAro4rETCPDDkYQ=; b=DaUrZ/rDL7qH7lnyFRozfvbf4Jo8+Mt7VaBOk+zd5adjhFWBO5ZtMBu7l+VvdKFCz4 /+KDrnmInxM9DrMBvzt1+9mLp+eFB9GlSeeDnPaOLV4Sn+GoMoGBTHIaNqIux6N1+Xn4 ZNoh2qQJBFlVtLh9Xbpf7UWpppb25POMe+QBnkwyN5pcFntO0ccyIQck/CYmwoB50oRL bxuRVfT5gn02vAzSWOdLh41pnCd7LOtTovS6r0Nq4cpXFRwHXWG4CmtAwmmLGzEHUMJ5 ryXI3jb8XTqd+ra1kZ57bNheiTBk3fhMjBhF+QUmhX4FCPZ8Cntf63J2PLtNEzzQUgs9 xNaw==