Re: [Doh] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC8484 (6033)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 30 March 2020 16:33 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yagB2BiF1O2ztjdOB2L2RPE4vj4FKlCiKAlU5dNtlx0=; b=YDKUffCjQy6qr3G01ZIeZkQ1AhUcFcUDD1+GECzpdkEDu6HT80IIms0Aaah1M+8U8J g2L5bl+HlLdXLgsead19yaE4ovs1y7w+QE2gTxQytnPvxej26lt99N5eW0F3RK+2m7Yk utFrLNGIXp+oP+A2bUJcabO1x9MjdmJ2N73KbrLXXylh+6ZNtyZV60EDGr5+WDd9xY1h 9ufrPHnOwX/Wq3pkwxqXlFXxgQd2Fg/bDQWgiy9sFBIVEzeBEnHaTQuquAanwescBP+w D0pNiD5pfycr2yiifT/nb0Ue/eWE3zCw30tgQ9EEGbSmnNVUJ0rHapbgV8Gnj6kryxhi UVYw==