Re: [Dots] AD evaluation of draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-20

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 13 May 2020 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FPN5rPKvbc1eh4WOaRabC1HOepv2ChzBb4ff/eQ7HL4=; b=e2Uo6sAOKB0scq8rsNu3mIEx8lB1z2h92GdmMSY2tA03AydrX34yyxW0OOPOPD+pzr fIOmq1olZj44hljQ/1KfXXmncH1nQNN3/3sJyWNOrA5trLIGTOQcSdhb5V6fjZDxPlaj SJdKMfPortGRKqqLarOu1DciyiOtcmqplg07KTZTTkcoMM6/lCZXfljAs7L1dUFpwyod 9Ftk5EZklwZ1denehu4J+Ls6Fhcny+kt74lcFsu2lniI0MDVY+OfR92H76AT2HjJUNic AZSvOixG7Mpxt/IgwKTXiglD6bQpt9lfcrL0NJ2TXUuopMuv4Dc25iQ/RNwWbYvTIB6Z iBhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FPN5rPKvbc1eh4WOaRabC1HOepv2ChzBb4ff/eQ7HL4=; b=Hki/1jksdCN+EU7Nfuxp/u3X0oBc+rtv1YI++3sZXTRrEIGna6YdaRbBKps3SADyJM 1i2Cg2aV3BmEoA684gTrTRwmBP9cKq4CJ+awJXUioBh17lk0zs3JEde8L/I+kiXz85+Z Iypg+BR3bD/seZ1eWmOBN51+Fn7BpANjjhx3MSuNyi6gpMsYbBLRvyUQfm/L25mKYHK4 mmPExw9ctEKK3wGe61pVpRxnlxGiKXHHYNBhQLFgWxQibGwrVTGAWuz5CUoj3J0JOFSA +PNZBb8blpvy5SFCwBrxT1Pj0Q+ZLsd1IVVcORVc7Hs0VcVhwtVu8rcSNDUYzfeA7PLx CcmQ==