[dtn-interest] (no subject)

savanted1© <savanted1@yahoo.com> Sun, 23 November 2008 19:15 UTC

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:54:07 -0800
From: savanted1© <savanted1@yahoo.com>
To: dtn-interest@maillists.intel-research.net
Subject: [dtn-interest] (no subject)

Dear, Esteemed Forum Professionals

I have a few questions concerning the recent developments within the realm of Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  First off,  I again wish to say thank you for allowing myself to implement my professional atonement in relation towards this esteemed forum of professionals.  My questions that I have in relation towards this form of deep space communication is How does DTN debilitate associated problematic dilemmas which may occur from solar activities such as, sunspots or solar flares on asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) moreover; is this form of deep space communication networking interoperable with quantum key distribution (QKD) to promulgate the Microsoft Corporation’s Grand Vision and Mission Statement to an interstellar threshold of Astronetworking, Astrointranetworking Engineering (e.g. satellite-to-satellite, or satellite-to-spacecraft) and Astroinfoassurance Engineering level of existence.
Is there any sort of business continuity plan in the event of these occurrences of problematic developments?  Could this form of networking utilize the consequence management information systems (CMIS) already established by the International Charter for Space and Major Disasters and is the European Space Agency's Space Situational Awareness program been involved to increase geospatial awareness of computer viruses in particular the possibility of the proof-of concept computer virus being or becoming an issue within the delay-tolerant networking architecture.

Very Respectfully
Mr. Garrett Hord

Savanted1©Mr. Garrett Hord
Towson University Computer Science
ACFE Associate Member
ACP International
Infragard Baltimore Chapter
__|__
savanted1@yahoo.com
savanted1@hotmail.com
savanted1@netscape.com
Engineering Science To Watch All Networks
http://www.securitytalks.com http://spaces.msn.com/members/savantedlyspeaking/
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This message may contain personnel data or information covered by the Privacy Act of 1974. Please ensure this information is protected from unauthorized access and/or disclosure.
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message/information is prohibited.