[e2md] REMINDER: Action Required: Your version of the Problem statement needed (fwd)

Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch> Wed, 19 May 2010 08:38 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:34:03 +0200
From: Bernie Hoeneisen <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch>
To: "E.164 To MetaData BOF discussion list" <e2md@ietf.org>
Subject: [e2md] REMINDER: Action Required: Your version of the Problem statement needed (fwd)

Dear E2MD fellows

Last week I asked everybody to send his understanding of the problem
statement to the list (see below). So far a few responses have come in.

However, most of you have not sent a problem statement yet. The deadline
is tomorrow. So there a still a coule of hours left.

To have an overview on the different version of the problem is crusial for
making progress with E2MD!

Consequences:

Those of you, who decide to not to send their problem statement to the
mailing list, will be considered as "not having a problem".

In these occasions where resources are limited (e.g. time on a conference
call, speaking time in a meeting) those who sent in a (precise) problem
statement will be given priority.

If you do not agree with the above rule, you can challenge it, by making
an alternative proposal to the list. Silence will be taken as consent.

cheers,
  Bernie