Re: [earlywarning] (no subject)

"Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com> Fri, 26 March 2010 01:25 UTC

From: "Winterbottom, James" <James.Winterbottom@andrew.com>
To: "DALY, BRIAN K (ATTCINW)" <BD2985@att.com>, "br@brianrosen.net" <br@brianrosen.net>, "SENNETT, DEWAYNE A (ATTCINW)" <DS2225@att.com>, "keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>, "earlywarning@ietf.org" <earlywarning@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:25:00 +0800
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [earlywarning] (no subject)

I am not so sure that we can just 802.11 and be done with it.
We also have a lot of broadband deployments out there that still run PPP over ATM, where an 802.11 solution is not going to work.
My preference would be to see a solution that works regardless of how the device is connected to the Internet.

Cheers
James