Re: [earlywarning] What problem is ATOCA trying to address?

"DALY, BRIAN K (ATTCINW)" <BD2985@att.com> Fri, 26 March 2010 21:27 UTC

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:28:02 -0700
From: "DALY, BRIAN K (ATTCINW)" <BD2985@att.com>
To: oran@cisco.com
Cc: earlywarning@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [earlywarning] What problem is ATOCA trying to address?

Also CMAS is the solution recognized by FEMA, DHS, 3GPP and operators and is not some "parallel uncoordinated effort". CMAS is mainstream.

We have been down the path with the FCC and FEMA and have defined the end to end solution. I view it more does IETF desire to work in the scope of CMAS or not? But CMAS is the solution for commercial mobile devices.
Brian K. Daly
-------
Sent from my Blackberry