Re: [Ecrit] URN: for people with hearing loss

Henning Schulzrinne <hgs@cs.columbia.edu> Wed, 12 July 2017 15:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dzw6O9uyddv1tyJbgwqFrAdRqERGWu6Rb5BjXqYt9lY=; b=iNiD9dGZsPAro9ccM3kNN7stfRf6wUuedzQN0W8E5VcAzdcNRH+bZbTbOYO+ppupZ6 5mBYoq6iFnTZAr/GfUd3fOIzTiLLnCGxGmpTjeYPmgPGPPAzivJgsaj4MysY/rZFGk1F +gaodP9Qc4gllKmYh7ItF66W1hnM8IiJP3AwhjiIY57/7T3d9Q8/YpxtjhaclKYkANBN u6NUvbZL/jUlJ0rSf4HSt/mS1dLv/xnIw01RmnGKZTLK9ZzGrFUFoa97ANKfZP/KMAwK +IzZ/S2zvgMBBIqLClzAx/yCy6XDhq+W8Udm4wWomfj/AUG0TkCRRU36bMO4GYV3Bnf1 +mgA==