Re: [Ecrit] planned-changes: two questions

"Caron, Guy" <g.caron@bell.ca> Wed, 08 September 2021 00:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bell.ca; i=@bell.ca; q=dns/txt; s=ESAcorp; t=1631061090; x=1662597090; h=from:to:cc:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version:subject; bh=Rf9/Y/RtTfoRCzpjleyoEdaBcDpBprDKG5327WW18fs=; b=gaAVJLdqHNCbiQyAQEJO8d9ygCl6AhqOEqxnXxdNFw02vEKiYD2C2NwN XDmCLf7V4O5Tytl/H6fLDDeoSng9s3lEvR9Ost4P6cWfBxjdUEsQWArH+ 9DBD7jUqsn/9YXOVEdj9NIHAZ8aKSLVLvaZfV+1rFFqT0tZ01+2Hz8AqE m5HLprTfy45FAuNz16lRw2C7XAaR+X1Ch0KVHTqjWkLBHVKvi431/WDJ1 RlJikqptCSmhVnlK3+wCCRB055YPjY6i/LxBkSj1v6bnV34XZ1ycENTdS jSC4x5/2DqRGZuht+1qSsM/UbfSIy+c0jPVJveJtP4kr0rfb6UXxU6ZL7 Q==;
IronPort-SDR: wHhEQfWnevDcc1dgEWCUplM4/RjlgA4XEvWysNyrg3rtmV3dMOu12+la08OrU0iqac5TUP+9+W kDxJIEFhwmZw==