Re: [Eligibility-discuss] The "eligibility" list, and a virtual meeting

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 04 October 2019 14:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=IgFH8k/wBfgH4rQJBdFCAyhnPE6dtADfyqEw5DNtkHw=; b=aKV9QuqLxq3Qovhz26wThgDEzJvmJQunHBAzv/ehODU0JEoD7D/OFh8J1/sMzDyAEX 1LYy67gXf+FxvZGZCj3uFetJJx3oiXMkx5xsvAgG3Dk66E8hHltxONxZbT6PRqDxAVz8 AGbIVP+867MOhakqgFEnDltEH/uxZQpUMhf+kubx8Yo/aKAWLdapwIwkXKy7Vn1PelyP Wz6HnLLujEPzGk94m5pUJ7y35+Gufw2iUiLWUStFEAXgEk2zjeEpk88JTFe7sphWos3Y tQRVG2dXnU60hgfqqoBd0QYGhl41BD8E8JtKJiSjFojd6AWf+pI94058LJcwLlzax5x4 ZU1w==
References: <CALaySJ+BEoDd5aas9VfAmfcF+H_54w4ETNafVwFAObhY_A2v-Q@mail.gmail.com> <C90E6D6D-D058-40A5-AA3B-2D2002077016@episteme.net> <CALaySJJggQqYhVHSdKCx4BvpiR31oodx9C9NkzfMoFGbUv+gmg@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJKxbwYXnE7gcgwmuBUWg_Q+QSx-yYtTCOLoQesB6JLojg@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJJh7zvuuuxcs-kE=LaaZP1aXiaT3HpQ30tt4DNOMMP0oQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALaySJJXdWygcFDgdC3yWy36g0YsiW120LbFhQnja+vf85H9vQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC4RtVAu1F8Hw9D3kR=ruULnb9DBfNLOLgF7ffq84vtYbvLsSw@mail.gmail.com>