[eman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01.txt

Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov> Tue, 16 July 2013 22:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=+yZbpxZp2wbGRrDlGnxTgRtOCF4tMMXkEctU13ocI1o=; b=aOOUXC1K4xThi/0XlzQc0aFQ+NPpyGBwEeNcaRJzEnKLgcDqJRnqPyx3nrfH3nZKcY 4mgvuzbAd4eBORmrwUrghrHY8MIgBjbaMKSBJMcj7ushDVp6VXSijjlsGvPTAFdVajTU B/OKWIoM174W+DNDa9SDBkPoD/noZ7KtW6sRjSZpjA811P9gdYl/vUj0pQOQ7Rz7aJzf OJ7O/CFXI081hAXHkREOe7VAfzKBHkHNW+FvlX+98loto7sw5IfDegJDxDLyPECVNW/K 327TdHy75SWTfc8EUqA74cAj+H5wjCpEQFXF4f8YjL4Q/8hhQbxRHfF0x2yjbPiSDPeA 3c9w==