Re: [eman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01.txt

Bruce Nordman <bnordman@lbl.gov> Thu, 25 July 2013 22:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=ROtmXvzkdcB0azQMLWHDtC2K9QBeuUAyZ+9iKdvESWw=; b=fH213N/J0ce+pO8t/3v04STBvPmxBLpcy5wnTr6jYuuIt33mu37uuTMp8hbVj5BWaP y8cBzANAtG/sqIqogCHg6VrwaD9LkZbURLLTmxGkX9SldmqBlnY5wRASvUjSCOtyZyhN Sr9io026LfycJSW5RinbI97DRvHCV3vXVbWCmKPl4X6NDtqr4OVDQRoxN6kZ4GPSxrTZ 8UFmuR2My13jWbku20H6/+Lc9AS24aT61rCNX3Rxwm8YRpfMmsomvTQdz2laJrO8pFlK 6jR663INthEwvWL7Sff4mixVG1iyIBLoVH3Zq/uYbz+WnKx5EqisKsPT0OYdzSDBcQpj jbeQ==