Re: [eman] EMAN-REQ: the notion of importance

"Mouli Chandramouli (moulchan)" <moulchan@cisco.com> Tue, 28 February 2012 09:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=moulchan@cisco.com; l=8540; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330419702; x=1331629302; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=pDejGwheXLi+1VFS6kaFXDI+uvf05xx/cKyJWZUuADg=; b=RvbXe58jn9ECzxV/ZQ9mRV02A/Lq/C0B1hfcP4z8w17QaU13hNa73nyx AQoFqS+KLbfKe8xIJn5cOdzP7iGzXZUYOqP5I7h//syxKRK26+vWxmkIx 8NBjhovIuB0DWHiJWxjM+J4DjaQod2TID7LQuzM15FHhZKK6hCam1TnR+ c=;