[Emu] EAP-TLS 1.3 Section 2.2 text

Joseph Salowey <joe@salowey.net> Mon, 10 May 2021 01:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=salowey-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+92Bti983s7UyEEKMzsqCA0M8da0Y+QCs8MWMyvmkuw=; b=aCfrAQYn5Mr6liLwRKoN1IcTRdEMY1/+pK+rCT3GAj/xKvd7peNAVNqfYVUhf5uK7P At+JN/o87nuN601OP/sJV41Bixj6/Cu//CFoBIQYGPLJ2GnV8KJjDumjdiWWYUHRsbEB WdJ9/5bTDtdLjrqAAmALwdTqRf4jNrHTCDzhpr5Cbrt60EeoNT4xbkCi2UlA4i5KX7kR tJEgqXP6Bka3RNnWZsV0nHPUX/t9i205Bc18EscUwZ4fwaNicoZU67CYit6M4tWkMYC9 uu3g5EuYrw8hLI3Z1KPAsj1fw+Gsuc+6eauf40lcKKOpZY17fy/VmXALyTDVLkPomlhA 5YyA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=+92Bti983s7UyEEKMzsqCA0M8da0Y+QCs8MWMyvmkuw=; b=mpPvR4KbDegOSOMPlUkxOi5vU9jM0CwMVPE1NaPJoBl/ZD3yMQcPwXA7H6E/+PBtLP B3TnF1/Iv+838vHkm6QEFpRnNvek2uuFtXeBMh7RnXHD9Ta6Tr56RbXAFiyjFxHJTn/A /WLUjEUyU+2I9wgy5/+ZtoSaATIdjIXldG9CJxQzx9j+nJyPxekAWCtY8uiH8O8l84g4 W697+hgEHpuraxD4CM+SKq/Y9eT11MkYLSjvMdMIElffZse0UXnuN+zDbbTMLc5p6ZSK sPpyHUN1tKGwkN6nOuoaKEr07c1jCy8S4ICRqYnPh+irokogToHfXMW3YkuILqm6nLTZ O5JQ==