Re: [Emu] EAP-TLS 1.3 Section 2.2 text

Oleg Pekar <oleg.pekar.2017@gmail.com> Wed, 19 May 2021 12:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=nBQYWJ0FoxhJA2gYbb3jn33YE7AIftJBsgs/RoMmF2k=; b=Buzn9fF1rms49IY4+YbY5OJmMnAvXcuGRbe3NyyB9i38Jg4TN8WBNTUJbzYjjFgavf iXAaUUC1Ho6AknOMS3D0kRIGYkK8jffJB1XJaZMoy6wzamSMuWy/kan4h9X6UvofqBaD Kxq+nq6NI9e6SBgAjwn5aDs6EWUsWAJVUFQtDQnYiKEgfDPiNjxAzibI06KOTEO7OXty DDE7KsrJmawr7pimVsonAjDFdpr9AbvYXqw6Gnwv/1X0TLRZwfpJkAa6cnhxKK0kbzpN 3Yewp0OG3vXkniBOB0mdZf/HSqS3JFw2cReUqXHWxa5hAudlcuNqh6qGgMrnXfEuRTFC Dtyg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=nBQYWJ0FoxhJA2gYbb3jn33YE7AIftJBsgs/RoMmF2k=; b=kRw2+rwYjZNNXzne/rOJaV8LQ226IgftTIDY1xcezxS/19RKxYp6SwrY5Jdez3TIbN 0HwayaNSZ3/Pg6MQuOpqzRqWm8xOCHPNrmNC3/OFnRUQHxRciuCPHCqmJmpj91sZ/owi p/Xu9GQ5knn10sd/hD/WEdJnzKBbuJ1MISz24+nGUR+/1rkxaez238DO+XQEIrQuqZ0Z olnaiqz8Wiqas7hqJabeJoqb+byCKx+kOZzNFGUmwH0dw0ymxk+B27wMkLzxvWn9rNJP Cp8nfYfvrB+nhc9svM7yEEi8ytVkVRc2t0gObhWMUeRGhHvrL3pZonIVVs3sATzVcoKb NsdA==