Re: [Enum] Fwd: [vpim] Last Call: 'Voice Messaging Directory Service' to Proposed Standard

lconroy <lconroy@insensate.co.uk> Mon, 07 February 2005 16:54 UTC

From: lconroy <lconroy@insensate.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:54:50 -0500
To: Stastny Richard <"Richard.Stastny at oefeg.at">
Subject: Re: [Enum] Fwd: [vpim] Last Call: 'Voice Messaging Directory Service' to Proposed Standard

Hi Scott, Richard, folks,
 Me too :)
With this single change, I think they're good drafts and will be a
useful addition to the RFC pantheon.

I'd also prefer ldap, as the other <type>:<subtype> proposals have had
the generated URI scheme as the sub-type. Thus my preference is for::
Enumservice name = "vpim", type = "vpim", sub-type = "ldap", generated
URI scheme = "ldap:"

all the best,
  Lawrence