Re: [EToSat] What we are looking for from QUIC

"Morten V. Pedersen" <morten@steinwurf.com> Fri, 13 December 2019 09:30 UTC

To: etosat@ietf.org
References: <SN6PR11MB308798A993C4C67CF898A4E5CE580@SN6PR11MB3087.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <5D6C8912-FF49-4C03-886B-C4509DA7EA16@huitema.net> <BYAPR11MB30789EC9EF9F6F9725845F4DCE5B0@BYAPR11MB3078.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <01cee9b3-7cc9-d051-1afc-b669d32cec29@steinwurf.com> <BYAPR11MB3078177B24AB04D3282EB805CE5A0@BYAPR11MB3078.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <fcb29545-e1e9-2e62-b24e-3b34f565e871@uclouvain.be>