Re: [Extra] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-imap4rev2-26: (with COMMENT)

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 02 February 2021 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1612285696; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=9xFoLONtL7qMhmncA8DQZxwJPf8pVTMGoi3baeSPWrU=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=kxzDwruvD4Km3qWyuw1DOzRd6WWWU7W7ha0iZYE5RNNqsi04KB6W65H2OmK+J2CGpdnlhQ mL7YXNy3GPxvGvnzTjPG8dv23YEHypktT0QfXXscPh8zGjTN7sr4JrEKLjDMkbaf0jOX1q gsKRku7lJV2TwFDGprZcqkMTW22yIHs=;