[Fecframe] FECFrame WG Minutes IETF 75

Greg Shepherd <gjshep@gmail.com> Wed, 26 August 2009 19:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xg/apKflf4EnBXTBlyGSirluUyV8fII1LO66EqAdkQM=; b=BqZmMamkTg8JnuI7nVxZPMtc4Zjvkc1zQOUGLiSahw4F9HwjB0cgC5NqzToAS5rPjC qkbwPT1lDQt+mDNLuuB3LaiK6iFyQaPxm+uNFmLBlOd9/0xjEOQLE2WMPVJvFAtZOA6c MygkBkTIA/X3p1WNq+qGtKC5QLbumXqXI7u18=