Re: [Fecframe] FECFrame WG Minutes IETF 75

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Mon, 31 August 2009 22:14 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:14:40 -0700
From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com>
To: "Watson, Mark" <watson@qualcomm.com>, Ye-Kui Wang <yekuiwang@huawei.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=22772; t=1251756897; x=1252620897; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Ali=20C.=20Begen=20(abegen)=22=20<abegen@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[Fecframe]=20FECFrame=20WG=20Minutes=20 IETF=2075 |Sender:=20; bh=AC3lfh+EUC2oAHPiIMGwpwtdGHksr4+Nr7GboJTSw4U=; b=m6zarbITeR7P9OcORh36VOSC/punMHysbgcH4WW57Cjk8V04yLD1L2W7bU XbCrLH3kDDw7Z+YTWeroLq0EllzmolNxSAq9cEhhXp+nogJox0Z4J8e9F5Mj iCUF9n3tz4;