[forces] Avoiding need to issue a draft every time WAS(Re: FEO events

Jamal Hadi Salim <hadi@mojatatu.com> Thu, 20 November 2014 14:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=4AJD99bd16nZQ66IqKbIlkX4vrlrrYUu2cpXJy+PLJI=; b=lxbhVwv4QW5hEnRDsj/D8unot8ajP4xgdBnkoxT+hIGtg+7+k9+d32hq11t+g127yH pDPUqlTeFEpnmXRz+HWSi16gkotcRVDm8Cfe5/ByBxZCDS7lJX+fzlS2UDbdMDhkMXFP bxLyRFcmnBFqrvz8J1rYF3OnpPdAOg/MEf+UEEm2jzJj816FIbW7bccYpFf5V87ewhBF K7ViurL3bjxhfq1nhCd3wim5uqHS6zDNASOZs/oFyOb6AnSUpqr80NhkEv3SLq18sWan gXHBdxXs0QK6h277HNd6J/00nkUpioq45XuQmvKfbAsJxx+/fMj7NcxFu9dZeDnwaUpw vzjw==