Re: [ftpext] Soliciting comments/reviews on draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 23 May 2011 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=IqV4kzCiOUu2hQyG/cC8uTUHU/hhZZRKr8JLE67QCuY=; b=l9WmL394bBg0roaJ4eQrmNcGbecAw105w0mCs8FrfXjbMOABcyl/OWoCnMm6meghfj FlkgKHwdtCMYsqXR1dZlntMl+iRbt7NPTWmdq5cGIMde2jgGCObxjOs5S8V04MYDPZZr /XVFYIqG8jK1QmqzcBJK6zCUouJZqudEAiXqU=