Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-19

Jouni Korhonen <jounikor@gmail.com> Sat, 14 September 2013 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=0LX4p2ql+Ukp6LxctypuFrQ8C4K1QVpVDWKDhZ8FX60=; b=WHLK1+EQXgyzsR1WOy7XhW2fXJDWoxgBtqD22RELFFaVtn2cE/14BrdkVqFxjr7uul muXqBN48lxGeuTcMqOoZDV/JC/k21GXRbMdEHZDAzarXjmfMSzGgofcodICrk8kj94S/ fWr4BnaYGyXLLsi4l0lPoh9ZooUxhUbUNrPEuP7XdQAYByW8A4nTokpFgCwni3O32YfN OFDR6JyJNcYUtLDAmYQc+22IYlvsHJrhfrTkIwiXD+neAuSeNbcXEPrUlYQjeYDH/AoX MIg/GV5msW6krHSOHAlGvA/2v+mmX1LIjdV19U4iw0kVB8e9jza4LDcfL2rhf/l1XWFn qhnA==