Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-19

Jouni Korhonen <jounikor@gmail.com> Tue, 17 June 2014 05:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=MkXxKurQrNp8a6Rm3fotx1kIG0APIMJUDClaYjXx2hQ=; b=NtBNHAq00Lg19iITzpxkMt6zQX68OqnbZnasrLAyPxH+wb3oW566NjKmCTUcqgLRAj F70ji2hGjEhczFBCvCKa2Z0cN/4V0uQRK9jLNHEKgSJXHxqiWEMFXD6wBkaDcJqYZTkl 3j5C886GUmdovI/jOW36oDCdG/B3lhkyYaW+HS4hVnfE5s8jjI7O/3kNho3u+jNSG/KB xpnz198aBCpt7QmncXPy2hs0DK0P0VUfDWuL1U9r74et3KVSMfg59YCx2MO6JNG5CSuT 0+Zb3dkxFLyB3rRuWxgeAE/MPBV+Z88cZ97QTDxz9BqrJwgBZFOVa642sjG52UKcw/oY nXTg==