Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-13.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 10 July 2015 16:20 UTC

Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 12:20:44 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com>, Sam Hartman <hartmans@painless-security.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1436545248; bh=VVDu+h8xP15y4ugdRBY6SQSiqJ/YMyd7jR6wK2yxnqA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=QAIlKhZrWoZR/yleiGnJfOmeUYxu7SRQA2izA8e3SY+Oxazdo114GAM+zEtpD99fM mHwqVKEN+HTtw8uuhAiTEaQQ6fM44onv9NuG73LW92r3sb6ssar2V+1QZtLiamuIqH l9Ih7y3X1HZW5UHEht+N61Cb/ycvAfAjxY26UyS2oraw6GXOHhgBNEXGWDiRgvLs4O l1r6dKl3M/Kcf4RwnTkkGuyzClI2jguqPsQi9i2iL/ciPY4j5RA/alAUN/Jv8cH4Gh d3WVgJgtwmRIFQMu3Up05E3Di0xWNya2PTXwmYMbn/0cg2bCEUsdMqt/Bi/NIo0h5/ XnpChcWZQkTPg==