Re: [Gen-art] draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-06 and RFCs 5536 & 5322

Alexey Melnikov <aamelnikov@fastmail.fm> Tue, 19 September 2017 12:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fastmail.fm; h= cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=OG4M6OEqRntpLvCEbrQIkfGm/1oJV jZSyjva5iCa4i4=; b=MFcU1OTSOWCXJQWLAbUSgQwI4SME6YYsXFG1Cx5wq8SJo LU2iRuRQZrpUbEXScsLkzg0gmCQaNV+OWzVOng/PBDYP8KbmQee87wIfVr3J73+/ VPGPHrElrx2ptXNIU+cbzGTEUKCoJ2kd7DIkWPi04u5ZCzkiVQZPEm4IwTPb4OA+ 366xoeIGYjJCvXcAQf1Zo3Mwa2OGDhNHz0Co3jcF2Tp6l7qkIxKM6c99F/0HT9Yv skIDW57rcpTy+LI16SWxVEmW5LInwI3cVdDlrpa2gcKjE6ZoMk0svwdP5klk7RuU J63pdGav4szHa6eN1bPaCRxru1H1ibAMDF1sidEiw==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=OG4M6O EqRntpLvCEbrQIkfGm/1oJVjZSyjva5iCa4i4=; b=ZisQaElMD6MM67pTQG9MEn Taw4qb+ZNq/MLdpR9uEIh/thxtfq0UvTTx+0BTdJk1Otle6dRGfFNgm58ga1aifP F35w6TI/MlV/fLy+deeZ8ykqZmT5VqQVRdkw8OHuaY37Kohqcj3zmY/+0lbCrB6W Ah04jSOXmwBHjlcKzS94Rx+QqiVySxeAHSvFwDX+5zwfllCwrhLEPfAoqaRPLN7g h0aLeJhl+bdxm+Pe62Q8iYZu9VZKjmpCajmFtyx1fp698pfk7Mzj5THvoIsrheeL yRkD+V7x98PNX86I70QA2je+v+cAY2LMNs1vwiVglXg42AqEGdl8TWc2NQIX8Dqg ==