Re: [Geojson] Requests for comments on GeoJSON Events draft

<Simon.Cox@csiro.au> Mon, 09 January 2017 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=csiro.au; i=@csiro.au; q=dns/txt; s=dkim; t=1483921674; x=1515457674; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=HJzFePhuiWNNqQT5DmHblZE1nsDjoA7MIDp5rcKiNwM=; b=Gc8R/08fH6IbSa/YdzxF/Olty7B3HYQnNztdmNjFW/sCVRMkdrMyjOVq gjmKT6guPLX26o1q6e5Wa6q+idFzqN1py/jYSrQqNShSGF95TVz4d17dP /iH0cZpDATMpYGbrTupCeFmJkIIe0a4Je7Mq/UlLexBwTDpAf58UDPP1S Y=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: A+FmAQC02HJY/wCwBSSYiIBxAISUgiJeGgEBAQECAQEBAQgBAQEBFQEBAQECAQEBAQgBAQEBgkYhKAEBAQEBH1APgQwHjVCQZ4E7gl+FII0ogUdDHwEMgkCBb4FHAhqBPD8UAQEBAQEBAQEBAQECYCiCMxgLBDEMDQMBKgEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEaAg0xEgIYAQEBAwEBIgpRCwIBCBEEAQEWCwcDAgICHwcKFAkIAgQBEgiITQMQCAENrzSCJYcnDYJWAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBHYsmgk47gRkyCR8Jgg86gl4FiHmRaziGWYV1gQCDdoJRgQaNDooFiFAPEDmBPFCEMByBX3MBhiiBMAGBDAEBAQ