Re: [Geojson] Requests for comments on GeoJSON Events draft

Karl Grossner <karl.geog@gmail.com> Sun, 08 January 2017 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3DpuAjCgLc61pybF3jgHojrLJgyr4KjE6+wJfLeWNdQ=; b=SBujwSYMZe9+xvMtwJu+KSg+HgbKPGFB0yn7j5jW84XhZNGJ7wlHsSqcOxV+kMFr11 YlNKhy0IgkZmdb/vTY41DBv9d+ayisFA5zwXZkzPDm7YB93a5ARBy+GbLEe2tWrYOxGj /y+fmcKhI3KXWgnwYP6SWIvX/vspmF3cibbALFX4h4mkY9aRelgpfgEXee19YsPhKBQ2 M58zlJQK+oKQk+GvhOIDXwEad2uiohuUdCWToW9OLcnGOUMkl+EUsEPFXHqkXYn4FV7z fA8LtKAgOGmHkwOe8XtDBpzFORTRWA5FKrd/yihomXAULpZ1QpzITDzHH7S1V/mjTo2n 6J7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3DpuAjCgLc61pybF3jgHojrLJgyr4KjE6+wJfLeWNdQ=; b=aIt7gWpdtJRemqfpsamuhcrUdlyAdQOSwh1D90cU2s+f3I+O726uqdx6YZ8yLwYEIV nImXMJAA+14NMLWLWaXd6niViGvlCiTwmkcY4BAZ9XJF3NciRJ20s0NefcCafM8CkZfu TAGQvXwVJl12Hepoyg7laWL0Tal9UcYp2SL05AVoNfnDnB8610KDpgG6ikiHxVG0JxqZ wV8/PRM+Lku/NbzeLvNL65UhFITiFlPaiSwlOgNXm4kwoxHXRj6SMMEDo1ZQD1DuXUWc UaXUZ6nujFmZowpsNSEOM+MZJuAanPAQ34pZI5sYJ+HHSjRF6uio31pChv/PWzu+SSoK BMJA==