Re: [GROW] draft-ietf-grow-simple-va

Shishio Tsuchiya <shtsuchi@cisco.com> Wed, 02 May 2012 16:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=shtsuchi@cisco.com; l=4122; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1335977212; x=1337186812; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=vCtq6WhIuOS0C7ULNZm+fARfpRWm83QrFidr7BXNqc4=; b=dKUYmLTDPMpSSd81KMn3AjtvTU8Y7MPyPUsRYY8we511Cp1LrRLAPiKk +l1JXKudo1nsKEGWpU1z6y1xMdnb26cpQoOVm6wNr2NIO+OehCF8rWHFz cPJOcfeIalwP0LzJ9PhzOFkq/OGyZIOZWgv43KVXL9AsR4tmSj/1IxNSA 8=;