[homenet] I-D.ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Tue, 07 October 2014 23:14 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=D0ptZHOT0BjG/5R6TXuwjoXTeSJWvcfmSP53wulvc4I=; b=lBWaaE86wzDyMAV+R+XJf5TFKEkxU20iWqGkuuU9WIsnX4AkN/gjYaGF3Bzm58VL/L qWCElHIMlWpjgQR1r9Jtdt5BxMh0lp2tir90JRFupUTXbqEouAzggOwD0G8V7TVfYhgX SNMROxsLXBqXmV/uNKc2/fP7jPMP7wIMojmJRrfFUwDnsYbq0STHvYpXu78b/E3aUp0p MhPRk1B0+7nG3nE6Y20bIY1IEIZU0r+titEKMBID08RxPPy36XSky5q+TvpfmB6N3Fw/ I2CqhOeyPL+aU+K2srUmstRH5gPEcHAibx8DHEWaOhpt/2rtUmopvhn310Det/yl4MH7 n6jw==