Re: [homenet] I-D.ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment

James Woodyatt <jhw@nestlabs.com> Tue, 07 October 2014 23:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=TJcwCDdU87e0Gd/gTaE+Gu6niIZRXCUxyaQ/3/0VVh8=; b=Xj7dazGi9tzoRFMX+0qI0xzq5J1gaWP/qutlsa5WzC4z0+BDnqFWpfITQc6BK4qhKv RIKPAh3viFCxH4kgF46sRmJKksaakcE+koIdahbrGYjwuG/JaB6fcMfz87R332TT8VLE qnOVV/tl2GrbkIb69c9aOVLM1juYTc/1SZPeOPHPuGUG+JMMO6wH85ng+Mehmagj6um+ 30xeyTniQxOQl+7o2CU2NtMRt+J+eY6ltEOaa7ar45SFKhU3r2+gFR+crEsuJvZgU5qw mgec+yaxAKTHvW5gTuQFEv5RD1aemSYjJpJWjC6FsrX6xzOQeeR42WF0+ZOTAgYTYl1V fzsA==