Re: [homenet] [Anima] ANIMA scope + homenet interaction + charter v15

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 29 October 2014 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19229; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414599399; x=1415808999; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=BA3J05Eoo09UE4L8zaPUuq2HYCyPOJKp49fROpGI4mY=; b=AVmV6/C/BZbv1xpgKl9noTE9MZb09mp0NUBMffhJVedAWBdPm8DfWQuI e0IS+yagW8tig9XLGKnWZ1SGkCizPikK3HsdH1qNxjysKSs6E8KUalWSs sQEAhbCzq3Clzw9t9XJbLrGcBcRZXX/xsFjj4Kgxtz9Nf1APOnoOo00kw 0=;