Re: [homenet] ANIMA scope + homenet interaction + charter v15

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KxD74K2l6uyn9MWjz9jfdqVzojZMuXNYNlltEFrZ3Uc=; b=dMJTtaCWc6sUs9YywkYJBzotQbjhf9g8nUj0k3uAe059+IzeW9prYarxt/yIhTfQ4B dj77NdahHtDQWga9VyAFTxjzWRoRZWVzYz4cGFxEQUmQIQ+EthsS86+0XlcT/Gnv5K0b iVxRa64ZvuwrImzWu5tfUfNMWnFp8ch86j6Wzdj3LSWyBUawbQaMiDeKwEq8/ROYgBFP zUPJT0IG0m0vNUPwLHvgyCY1lF86YGuYZsDMmckB1oG3zTfz1Iw3qTn5Y04qBVSW+mgU yqr1Mi/CD7ZlCpv4H2bXWc91ooqIeyCBWAwrP347g9qxPnu8vVYhlEfjDIBt2Ec//Yfq Ld0A==